Journey of Quilting

10 things...

So, I have now had 3 requests to do that "honest scrap" thingy, and to give you 10 things that you might not know about me... so here goes...

AND OH!! let's take a walk through the farm together as we chat...

1) I used to be a platinum blonde, and right before that had dread locks done in Florida... (a.k.a. Anne Marie hates her hair)...

2) I once tried out for an MC Hammer dance video...
(p.s. didn't have a chance)

3) if i could choose one profession, other than being a mother, it would be a hermit... always praising and thanking God for everything He's done for me (without distractions)... which brings me to a thought... I think I'll start that now... within my vocation of wife/mother!

4) I praise God for everything He has done for me... ;)

5) I have written over 4 books... and never have had the nerve to attempt getting them published...

6) I have what I call "I can do that" disease... even if I'm at an art show, and see a welded bench, I don't buy it, but simply say "I can do that"... (p.s. I don't know how to weld)

7) my couch doesn't stay in the same place more than 2 weeks...

8) to get over heights, I taught myself how to repel down a cliff... solo...

9) when I used to teach kickboxing and personal trained people, my 'style' was a lot like that of Turbo Jam's 'founder'... Chalene Johnson... I secretly want to attend a Chalene Johnson aerobics class with my sista Chris... "yee ha! my sista!"...

10) when I get home from vacation, only then, do I relax... (I don't like vacations so much — the farm is my home and truly a daily respite)

and one more thing... that you might not know about me... I adore all of you and your comments... and now understand the power of an online journal...

p.s. please don't be offended if I don't send it out to 10 people I know okay?