Journey of Quilting

Where is the time?

A common theme I see around the blogs that I frequent is having more time now that the kids are back in school. I wish that was true for me. I don't see how ya'll do it!

School is off to a fabulous start but we are SO busy. I think I failed to mention earlier that softball started on the first day of school as well. I'm coaching once again and softball in the fall is probably one of my very favorite things. It was 110 degrees on our first day of practice. By our fourth practice it was still 100+ but amazingly enough, it didn't feel that bad... it really is true that your body can adapt.

But then this long weekend came and with it came lows in the high 50's and highs only in the 80's. We've had the windows open whenever we are home; even sleeping with our bedroom windows open at night... another one of my favorite things after a long, hot summer.

I have been sewing and I'll be back tomorrow to share a few things that I've been working on. I've missed ya'll!

Now I'm off to catch up on what everyone else has been up to...