Journey of Quilting

Really {Random}

It's Thursday and I'm actually on time to post along with Cindy and her Really Random Thursday!

Here goes...

I did a lot of quilting this past weekend. So much that I ran out of thread. When you run out of thread it's always a good idea to stop and paint your toenails to match the color of your missing thread..

And speaking of nail polish... I really like this color on my fingernails but I can't remember the name of it right now. I'll edit and tell you the name later.

After painting my toenails I stumbled on this heading back up the stairs. These two are double trouble and I'm positive that Buddy was whispering the next plot to Gus.

I finally finished quilting so I took a pretty picture.

Be very wary of blogger's pretty pictures. A lot of the time it looks like this in the background...

Monday night is judo night and Chaney is very serious about her judo. She's the yellow belt. The white blur is a boy several inches taller and probably 20 pounds heavier than she is. I'm impressed. Judo is 80% leverage, 10% strategy, and 10% scrappiness. Chaney inherited an overabundance of scrap from me.
Those poor boys...

I spotted this on my way to meet a client. I work in a smaller town that is full of creativity. There is a never ending supply of murals, crocheted light posts, jazz festivals, etc...

And finally, I cheated on my quilt along and fell asleep under my new Giant Granny Panties {quilt}. The quilt along isn't finished yet but my quilt is and I took full advantage of that!
Happy Really Random Thursday!