Journey of Quilting

prairie shadows

amongst the trees, grasses, goldenrod, compass plants, and many others, the shadows...

the upcoming October Event is so much more than ever... for it's not only in the new events barn, but with the theme 'a very prairie holiday'
we are showcasing some amazing dealers... art... classes... but inviting you to come be a part of the prairie
to feel it's peace
to hear the sounds of a rustic nature untouched by man (well, except for us cutting down the thistles and ragweed:) and mowing trails)
the hum of the bees and the big sky...
such a big sky out here, that it reminds you of how insignificant you are, but how much of an impact you can have
I'm so looking forward to showing you the event bit by bit this time
We are already decorating the barn... and with baby Daniel now 5 months (I know... crazy), I do have more time to devote to you and your time here
because when I decorate and prepare for these events, I am not necessarily thinking of me, but how you will feel
With a large % of the world in an absolute mess, one thing stands constant: my love for this land and how we are living and loving in it, and how I can share that with you
when you come here, I hope you:
~ leave all those worries behind ~accept who you are ~love being and living where you live ~have faith ~understand you are here for eachother ~it's okay to make mistakes ~create with the gifts you have been given
have a beautiful weekend and even though you might not be able to (for whatever reasons) vacation, that doesn't mean you should not seize that joy
I put together this for you to print out if you wish... just for a pretty reminder:

I do hope to see you on the farm for the event... it's going to be so special...

— classes are starting to fill up so make sure you register for ART on the farm HERE
-since a lot of emails came my way for staying near the farm... look Tuesday next week on the events website for more information on the hotel discount-