Journey of Quilting

leave your pride at the barn door...

If there wasn't the computer... and images upon images of beautiful barn parties to gawk at, I would be doing the same over some of the saved magazines I have collected, and books that I cherish on decorating...

so there simply is no excuse! for me...

well...

except maybe these 6...

or how about this:

or this:

and much... much... more chores like this:

My dream party isn't going to happen... and it hasn't happened... and never will happen... and that's okay... my pride has been ground into the dirt by my own foot, and will stay there... even if that means no big pig roast... new landscaping... burlap runners and stenciled banners... I'll make do, and no one coming to our party is going to care... and if they do: then don't come... or leave your pride at the barn door as well... I'll even help you grind it in the dirt too...

Enjoy this day... it'll never happen again!

pictures of last year's party will be posted on Thursday...