Journey of Quilting

like

i never use patterns

but I started to on this jacket... and then said "the heck with this!" threw out the pattern and started leaving tattered edges and created a flounce on the bottom...

if i kept going with the pattern... it would have seriously taken me over 4 days... what is it about patterns?
following the rules?
maybe... HA!
and i would have had to charge over $400 for all that time put into it (right... like I'd ever buy a jacket for $400)
i might just be wearing this at Junk Bonanza (IF i go... the morning sickness is still there)
i will totally tell you if I'm going, so we can meet!

this crocheted cowl... is made out of 100% natural organic cotton and is just so soft... i'm going to add a button or pin or something to keep it together... but these will be available at the October Barn Sale Event

hope you all are having a great week... and enjoy the weekend!!! and thanks for all your prayers for my son!
xo+blessings,