Journey of Quilting

greener pastures

sometimes we can get stuck in a rut
sometimes it is because we are put there... made to stay there... either because we tried to escape into greener pastures when we weren't supposed to or because the boss knows what's best for our well being
or maybe a little of both

wherever we are made to stay... we still can make friends...

sometimes some really great friends... that take care of us... know that we are where we are in life for whatever reasons, but still love us anyway

I live and breathe this farm... this life... watching her is like watching my memories when I was a girl
not on a farm, but the constant joy I felt within my heart when I was outdoors
that joy has not gone away
especially with her around...

I wanted to always touch and feel... explore and be quiet outdoors...
It's not like God was surprised when she was born... He knew... He knew what I needed and because I was open to life, He gave her to me... I was able to see this at this very moment with my fourth child not the first... not the sixth... the fourth
He knew...
there is no way I could have planned that... no matter how hard I tried