Journey of Quilting

Fabric Friday

Does fabric ever look so good to you that you could eat it? Or maybe I'm weird and it's just me... but this fabric looks like chocolate Easter eggs to me. I first saw it here and then I stumbled across it today and I just bought the last little bit of this fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop. Love that store!
I don't know what it is but I keep leaning towards blues, greens, neutrals, browns lately. If you've read here much, you probably know about my aversion to green but here it is again for the second time this week.
Rolling around in fabric, eating fabric, green fabric... what is going on with me this week?? Hmmmm...
Hopefully I can return to normal this weekend after quilting my new quilt top and writing the pattern for it {yes, my first real pattern!}
Have a great weekend!!