Journey of Quilting

Bee Blocks

I did some catching up on Bee blocks this past weekend and it feels good to crossing some things off my to-do list.

A Wonky Nine Patch block...
I loved making my other quilt so much that I couldn't resist making another block in girly colors. Note to self: make a quilt with these colors...

A few extra mini wonky nine patches...

Reverse applique circles for a Christmas quilt... another block I loved making for a previous quilt...

And a snowball block...
Another note to self: make a Christmas quilt! Just making these blocks for my bee partner put me in a good mood... :)
I had fun making these blocks. They are a little on the simple side but I did that on purpose. It seems like a lot of times, bee blocks are all quite complex because when you are only making a few blocks it's easy to go a little wild and detailed {fun!}. However, I think that every quilt needs some "quiet" blocks or places for the eyes to rest. Just my opinion, of course... ;)