Journey of Quilting

work

we need a saddle, but for now, this smiling face doesn't seem to care...

the tibetan mastiff dog we lost a few years ago, seriously, ate all the saddles, like they were beef jerky...
so now, they are decorations and fun for the kids at parties...

my sweet little niece we certainly didn't want to throw them out!! Horses have always been a part of my life, and it's just killing me that I cannot ride Jordan right now... she's still working on an English bit and a western saddle (we finally figured it out!) and yes, I know some of you reading will tell me I can ride her while pregnant, but that's just a "no-no" in mostly every fiber of my being right now... just a bit risky, especially since Jordan's not super predictable.

A reminder:
the short film, entitled "Bridgette" will be airing in two days at 6am
(it's the story behind the October event here at the farm) The events website will be open then... sept.1st. hope you are all enjoying your families tonight
xo+blessings,