Journey of Quilting

Random {happenings}

1. We picked Chaney up from camp early Saturday morning. We drove all 2 hours in the rain. If you have seen anything about North Texas weather this summer, you've seen that we are in a severe drought with hardly a trace of rain over the entire summer. Anyways, I took some embroidery to work on while Steve navigated the roads. It's another Jenny Hart pattern... I just love her work!

2. I also finished my little wall hanging. I took the pictures yesterday afternoon but when I went to look at them I realized that I still needed to iron the center because you can still see where the embroidery hoop was. A picture of that would have bothered me forever! I'll give you a peek though...

3. Chaney loved camp. She's already signed up for next year! She has hardly stopped talking about everything she got to do. I'm so glad that we let go and were brave enough to let her spend a week away having the time of her life.

4. I met a client this morning who quilts too! She is making a cathedral windows quilt and piecing it all by hand... wow! It always makes my day to talk to a fellow quilter. :)

5. We got a break from the 100+ temperatures. It was nice while it lasted... it's 104 again today.

Anything random happening in your world lately??