Journey of Quilting

room

need of changing this around... this corner anyhow...

I was given this frame... loved using dried roses my husband gave me at different times... and those darling little clothespins... on hemp twine...

stacking china on this cabinet makes me use it quite frequently...

however...
this little vignette has been in the corner of the dining room for quite some time... it even shocks myself how long it's been there! (very unlike me)
I love images of Saint Anne (go figure)
and this one is one of my absolute favorites

I'm debating if I want a corner cabinet there instead, or paint the existing cabinet whitish-gray
— or nothing but an old door and a little sage wreath on it -
or like Mia did... I love this picture

maybe it's time to check 'the barn' and see what I've got...

~you are the sweetest group of ladies and gents I have ever known...
I just wanted to let you know that I read every comment, and enjoy keeping in contact with most of you!
so thanks... thank you so much...
xo+blessings,