Journey of Quilting

My little sunshine...

The giggles and smile of my youngest daughter... We call her 'our little sunshine'... and these photographs I took of her while she surprised me in the kitchen with her new little apron tied neatly around her in a bow, and doing the dishes, encapsulated her spirit... the glow of the sunlight streaming in, as if from heaven above, framed her soul, and captured her nickname, as if a gift...
singing to herself, she finished the task without knowing I had just captured some of her pure joy she gives me, all with a simple photograph...

************************************************************
We are also getting ready for a LARGE party, to where last year's attendance soared to over 200 people... and I will show you pictures of how I turned my plain old metal barn (new) to the party barn... here's a glimpse...

I seriously cannot believe it's Friday!! Enjoy your weekend!!