Journey of Quilting

it's time...

when your eyes are open to a new idea... a new way of looking at things that are out of your control, you start to see the world differently... in a new way

in a wondrous way

there is mystery and intrigue into this new world

when you get yourself caught in the 'rut' of life and nothing is new and you are doing the same thing day in and day out... that is exactly the time when instead of closing yourself off, you should listen to another

listen with your whole self

your whole being

completely with your whole soul

we are intricately connected with this blessed Earth... it can show us so much... we can feel so much from it...

quite honestly, it's an organic way of thinking... natural life... natural world... supernatural soul

connecting the two — the supernatural with the natural is hard to do when stuck in the 'rut'

we cannot figure things out on our own... it takes a lot of listening...

'project positive' urged me out of a rut... but when you take the same road, it's easy to fall back into that rut... the same potholes caught up in me everytime...

that's when I knew I had to let Him take over
watching the world pass me by was calming at first... a relief of sorts... but then after He listened to me whine and complain talk of my concerns in life, I started just listening and gaining more trust in Him... I liked the world He was showing me... I like what I saw...

I liked it so much I started thinking maybe it was time to take the wheel again... so I asked Him... and He said He was going to always be there with me, but for now, He's letting someone I love dearly show me too... but He's confident that this person will sometimes give me the wheel and I'll teach him...

love is a lot of listening

whomever you love in your life, listen more than give your opinion... you might be missing out on helping them

it's quite possible that they are the ones who are trying to show you more joy and happiness...

love is a lot of listening and trust, but hope for a better you

love and peaceful blessings,