Journey of Quilting

Feathered

Has the rooster feather craze hit your area? Chaney has been begging for some all summer long and I promised we would have a few put in her hair right before school.

See that color combination? Red and aqua... she's definitely my kid! They are actually really cute and I'm pretty sure that every second grade girl needs to be properly feathered before heading to school.

Chaney's biggest concern... not the feathers falling out but rather Buddy and Gus trying to hunt her head since they are "hunting" dogs. However, other than chasing bunnies, they have never gone on any sort of hunting trip outside our back yard so I'm thinking her head and feathers are safe...

Meet the Teacher is tonight and she's got an awesome teacher. This is going to be a great year! Tomorrow I'll share Chaney's book bag that I made her...

PS: I'm still working on my email situation. After conversing back and forth with Yahoo, I'm pretty sure both accounts are toast. So now I'm trying to figure out the most painless way to merge everything over to new addresses... wish me luck!