Journey of Quilting

Kindred...

I'm always greeted with a smile and a warm hug here at our Friends of the Meadow...

Her and I have quite a bit in common... because we both like to be in the garden, amongst friends, and don't mind the hard work of the farm...
but most of all, we, as friends, understand our faith well, and that is what makes us have a special bond... a quiet understanding... we are not the same "religion", but we are kindred spirits nonetheless...
besides, we do laugh and smile alot when we are together...
I was charmed (as always)... with her many additions around her farm...
Newly laid flagstone steps, lead up to a patio that is nestled under an old windmill...

"mr. pig"

... new baby kittens for little darling to cuddle...

and aaaah... the barn, and the meadow...

I can't help myself, but being around her barn, I still have "barn envy" every time I visit...

Our girls are such good friends, and enjoyed a summer swing together...

as we toured the farm, her ingenuity and beautiful gardens incorporate both edible plants and flowers...
love this idea, for I have done this myself...

Hope you are having a joyful day...