Journey of Quilting

life

= the garden beckons
my hair grows longer and I put it in braids
the cucumbers wind around the beans
sun bursts through the fence and my boots squeak
daughter rides bareback amongst the prairie grasses with little sister holding on tight
baby coos on the sun dappled blanket beneath the giant pine

a morning kiss to a little one and my coffee mug is filled
a basket full of scones to take out to Jason sways over the crook of my arm
the garden beckons
my hat that was hung on the hook inside this old farmhouse now rests on my head
more fabric and cupcakes thoughts and prayers

I will be taking a short break here, but will be checking e-mails. Enjoy your life amongst the heat of the summer and hold onto yourself from the depth of your souls by journeying your life by sacrificing for others and constantly giving to them while thanking Him...

be back soon

xo+blessings,