Journey of Quilting

Deer Lady...

I used to go to Estate Sales more often... but I've become QUITE the "homebody" in the past few years... however... this past weekend, the children and I took off and discovered a few things...

One particular item captured my attention immediately, it is on glass, and it was worth every penny spent (even though my dear 8 yr. old son stepped on the corner and broke the glass — it's nothing a cut flower can't hide/fix)...

As you may have read before, my entryway is always clean and decorated... to me, it immediately soothes me as I come and go from working in the garden, or in and out from walks in the prairie...

We do, unbelievably enough, get quite a few visitors through the week, and you just never know who will pop in... and blending their slow drive, passing the gardens (short as it may be), to the inside of our home, is important indeed...

This entryway may change daily, but with the prairie grasses in their glory right now, they are easily preserved and will be a part of my decor from now until the Christmas season...

~be satisfied with this day, and then rejoice in your happiness~