Journey of Quilting

in bloom...

me preparing a dynamic new pesto: sage blossom pesto (recipe shared later this week)
herbs are hanging from my antique spice rack above the stove now... it is a great space to do this at, because the direct sunlight doesn't hit the herbs, and they dry so nicely (besides me liking them hanging there)
now is your time to harvest any blooms on your herbs, in order to make a prolific herb harvest soon

peonies dry beautifully, as does chamomile (for my organic chamomile teas i make)

Jason bought me this enormous antique wire whisk from Josie's antiques for mother's day... i cannot wait to use it

i do have to say, the kitchen has been stripped, minimal crept back in... and i now have a very different looking kitchen since i snapped these photos
whenever i give a completely thorough cleaning, things get rearranged (hence why my house is always turning around... i like love to clean)

see the extraordinary in your ordinary day
see the beauty in utilitarian objects
see the beauty in work
see the beauty in bloom
xo+blessings,