Journey of Quilting

constantly learning...

life can be so messy

and i seem to do an awfully good job at messing things up sometimes

you know you have done something wrong when you feel 'dirty'
"wallowing in it" helps me
it helps me see the dirt
taste the dirt
feel the dirt
life lessons sure keep me reminded of how important it is to always just be me... no matter what
no matter what others may think of you... it is always better to be honest with yourself
no matter what

I find it so encouraging to see how our past inspirations, influences and mistakes can form who we are today in such an unexpected way

some wonderful women have helped me to see my mistakes and where I need to go in my life -
they have helped me to remember who I really am
and who I shouldn't be

by force if necessary

thank you

to sum up:
I am permitting truth to empower and change