Journey of Quilting

life

there is nothing like it
time moves so quickly...


taken a few days after Daniel's birth April 2011

i may be busy
i may be stressed at times
i may have a mess to clean up or a mess to make

there is nothing else in this world that I would rather be than a mother to our six children

and though there is so much more i can do to improve myself and the way i mother, they forgive me they don't know what more i want to do

they love me
I love them more than I possibly can express
more than words more than flowers

but I know He loves them more than I do now... or ever will
i know He loves me the same way
and He loves you too

more than you know more than i know
no one has ever been able to express His love
except through His Mother

there is nothing like it

a very blessed day i pray you have...

with many blessings from my heart and soul to all mothers,