Journey of Quilting

speechless

wow

what a couple of few days

i'm sipping some tea at 10:51 p.m. while eating some macrons Angela left me (oh so good)

all i can think about is the smiles... the sunshine... the laughter... the wonderful talks that we all had here at the farm

not to mention the popping of champagne Friday night

it's just... well... so speechless for me

literally the BEST show yet

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING! (pictures this week for sure)

have a great Sunday

p.s. since I don't have e-mail right now, if you would like to get a hold of me,
leave me a comment -

thank you!
BTW!!! if you took pictures at the sale, and want to link over to my blog here, or the events website... that's totally fine... just no photos of the family and home please...
thanks! and let me know if you DO post... I want to see pictures too!!