Journey of Quilting

on the threshold...

with a brand new baby, and five other children to care for, my life keeps me busy... but it never keeps me cooped up...
it's when I take them places and enjoy even shopping for antiques that I see them blossom...
shopping with all of us together doesn't happen often, but when they are told, with keys in my hand... "Okay! let's get in the car... Mama has a surprise for you!!" (I never give them notice... it's always a surprise because you just never know what will prevent me from actually acting out a "plan")... they all yell with joy and go get dressed into 'good clothes' (as we say here on the farm... which usually means 'clean')
take this little lady here... a skirt I made with a horse applique + head band that me and my oldest daughter made... she's getting so big...

and this guy... man alive is he getting big... and if anyone is going through the changes it's him
but oh my sweet son
I miss holding you in my arms...

I seriously cannot express the joys of having a large family...

but out of all of the children, these two are on the threshold

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE: Today is the last day to sign up for ART on the Farm with Jeanne Oliver sign up by emailing Jeaane at: jeanneoli@hotnail.com 

'cream ruffled apron' picture courtesy of Jeanne I am also so honored to have her sell her brand new line right here on the farm!! Come meet Jeanne at Farm!
she's got some amazing pieces she will be selling right here on the farm as well see her new line HERE where you can enter her $500 giveaway!!
xo+farm blessings,