Journey of Quilting

late May...

my kitchen garden... is really called my Potager (as most of you already know)

and I am BEYOND embarrassed from those of you who took tours through the gardens to not see much color and smell much fragrance... (like the privet shown here that is now blooming... that has the most delicious fresh smell)

however

my gardens need to redeem themselves! so here's a few pictures I took this past week that I wanted to share with you

and as far as inside the Potager is concerned... it was the paths and my favorite statue that rests on top of an antique urn...

but now... we planted 4 Arborvitae in the center, and someday they will be joined at the top to create a living gazebo...

it's beautiful to be living isn't it?... take this day and think nothing but beautiful thoughts

toss away all ill will and unrest, like you would the weeds in the garden

and open your life to the beauty that surrounds you

have a wonderful weekend!