Journey of Quilting

family...

this experience during the sale would not be meaningful at all if it wasn't for friends and family supporting and encouraging me 

photo taken by Traci Thorson
there is so much work that goes into bringing so many people together
and feeling of selfishness crept in last night...
thinking like I made demands on my husband do this and that...
& the kids eat frozen pizza and cereal (we don't get those items usually, and truth be told - they loved every bite:)
Jason last night said something so very special after I told him my thoughts... "you didn't make me do anything... this is something we do together... because we like doing it"
then he goes on to say: "you have had six of our children... 9months of them growing in your womb and nearly two years of nursing them... that is over 12 years you have given to us... it's time to give back to you"

it was like God was telling me this
and I cannot express my gratitude and humility

it really is quite the experience putting all of this together... but such a pleasure
having you all here, and enjoying yourselves, and sharing your experiences with me
thank you
before another moment goes on, I do have to give a special shout out to some very dear people...

thank you so so very much!!!
so much

may God bless you all who were a part of this event
you all made it very special

xo,