Journey of Quilting

comfortable and delicious... in Italian of course!!

An honor to be chosen from Fifi O'Neill's new cookbook for an Italian publication...

From the Italian magazine "COUNTRY & COUNTRY"...

Conforto per corpo e anima it reads "Comfort for body and soul... "
3 out of the 6 photos are of me and Farm... all I can say is thank you!!!
there I am drizzling locally raised lamb shanks with olive oil and my rosemary from the garden above me are my kids and a few friends playing on the ancient oak tree swing on the south side of our grounds
and the farm to table style dinner in the bottom photograph, taken by Mark Lohman, under the pergola and table strewn with fresh food I made for our large party of friends, including Fifi herself at the head of the table... it was her birthday, and though I wanted to make her, her favorite dessert, bread pudding, my oven stopped working and so became another favorite, rhubarb compote with bourbon dressing served with slow churned vanilla ice cream
The recipes in the book are so very delicious, as Marylout Tapp and Jennifer Rizzo (bottom right photo above) will agree.
The settings are inspirational and the recipes fresh and delicious.
No wonder it is in Italian!!
My recipes for the farm to table dinner are all in the book, pictures of our farm and me preparing it as well...
a wonderful book
such a complete blessing to be a part of that!!

saying it in Italian is so much more beautiful... Conforto per corpo e anima!!

(almost as beautiful as Latin)
xo+delicious blessings,