Journey of Quilting

Why be a NDF Chick?...

Why become a Farm Chick?

Because you want to! Because there are SO many women and men that have a type of Farm life... or Because you just like Farm!! (((hugs)))

For all of you that have already become Chicks... THAT'S JUST AWESOME! If not, go here: http://nadafarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/04/are-you-na-da-farm-chick.html

Have you grabbed the button and are "officially" a Farm Chick??
If you have grabbed the button and haven't told me... please let me know (either here or email me at info@nadafarm.org)
Question: if you ARE a NDF Chick, would you like a private blog set up by me, Anne Marie, just for us NDF Chicks? input is greatly appreciated;)
If you have any questions concerning anything!! Email me at info@nadafarm.org
Have a great night!
Blessings~