Journey of Quilting

It is a very Good day...

(picture taken of our old barn that once stood proudly in the center of our farm)
This year during Lent... it has been a trying one... both mentally and physically... and I am certainly not going into details, for we all have our problems no?
Something has come over me during this Lent, and has made me open my eyes wider... like a child would... to God's glorious life he has given me... and all that surrounds me...
So many people are going through devastation, home fires, earthquakes, starvation, oppression... and I pray for anyone in need of prayer every time I can think of it... during laundry, or what have you...
Sometimes we see the storm rolling in however... and we might panic

Maybe we have chosen the straight and narrow path that leads just far enough for us to be certain it's going somewhere...

Patience opens up opportunity...

And we are able to step back and see all of what Our Lord has done for us...

to be able to admire His work up close.

When each day is done, we can thank Him for helping us, teaching us, guiding us, protecting us, and so much more... but we can't ever forget that He loves us more than any tree... sky... creature... or river... our soul will find peace when we give that peace to others...

and this Lent, that peace is bundled up into so much joy within my life! I do my fair share of complaining... and hopefully I will learn a thing or two from some of you... and I could nag on all the petty things... but why?
For right now, within this life I am in, I live it for God, and God alone...
I believe being selfish is the most terrible thing you can do... reach out to others as He reaches out to you... arms open wide... I don't know about you, but there is a lot to fill my arms!

Have a blessed day... and be joyous!!!