Journey of Quilting

Farm Sale Delivery!!!

I'm starting to accept deliveries for the sale from the dealers/friends of the farm...

and this lady... MAN!... did she BRING IT!!!

1) she knows how to pack really well...
2) she seriously has the greatest stuff...

We kept unloading... talking... unloading...

I couldn't take it any longer... not knowing what was in the boxes we unpacked from inside her truck...

THIS is one product she so creatively came up with and took out to show me...

and I was literally speechless! I loved it!

Recycled frames...

Recycled images...

with all the grit and grunge of a well treasured heirloom...

like it was found on the farm

even the name I love!

gritty.and.green

and this was only her FIRST farm sale delivery!
there is still so much more she hasn't brought out...

this is seriously a blast

and I cannot wait to meet you all!!!

much love and peace...