Journey of Quilting

Farm Confections!...

Okay, so I could really get into this candy making!! I have had SO MUCH fun in the kitchen (more than usual) making all these treats... and yes, I could have spend $1.27 on some store bought peeps, or $1.50 on a bag of already made chocolates... but how much more meaningful for celebrating Easter than making it all myself!! besides that, most all the ingredients were organic, and I know where it came from (lol)
Raffia (which can be reused many other ways) is the base and I nestled everything in there
'just so'... and I absolutely can't wait! until the kids see them...

It's probably going to be tradition now... AND I benefit too you know... I did make some Chocolate Biscotti for husband and me (yum!)... and I can't help but love the name:

Farm Confections!!

That Farm goes with everything!!

So everyone...

HAVE A BLESSED EASTER!!!! and I can't wait to be back here next week with you all...
peace be with you and have a fantastic time with your families!!!
With Love... Farm Chick;)