Journey of Quilting

7 Days to a better Me... Day 7...

WRATH
I am certainly my own worst critic
***********
For example: when Fifi told me she wanted to feature our home & prairie in her new book, I asked her if I was going to be in the "decorating no-no" section.. the "how not to achieve the romantic style"

Even though it made Fifi laugh, I was literally more nervous than possibly any time of my life! trying to do more than one woman could do, I started having agitated thoughts about not getting it all accomplished... & I don't like being agitated it breaks up my peace... my spirit
***********
Today, being the last day of Lent, is like an exam for me
the internal studying... all the reading...

it's done

no more time to prepare
I can't let myself get angry that I didn't do more...
I just hope I pass

xo+blessings,