Journey of Quilting

life

sticking with the same ol' recipe is hard for me to do at times

I'm trying to make a different type of macaron for you who come to the barn sale this May
i should have known not to mix up my recipe... the new ones didn't turn out...
trial and error
isn't our life so much like that?? trial and error
whatever you do... do not give up on yourself...
each of us are strong... able to make our own decisions...
do not be afraid of trying somethng new who cares if it fails! you tried... learn from it... move on...
and know when to go back to the way it worked
I don't know about you... but when I am in the kitchen, I learn so much about everything, inspiration comes, and that note pad on my fridge is taken off quite frequently to jot down rice and beans amongst doodles and ideas
one of those days happened a bit ago, and I'm working behind the scenes to make my online journal a bit more fun and colorful... such as my life
here's my color palette I'm choosing for not only my bakery and the space I'm sharing with my sister, but also for the blog here (with added black accents)

life is oh so serious lately... so so serious... and though I too am a serious person, the children need me to be cheerful... heck... I need to be cheerful through "all this"
Can't wait to share it all with you!
xo + colorful blessings,