Journey of Quilting

farm easter baskets...

Easter baskets here on the farm come straight from my kitchen -
(except for jelly beans... which I haven't tried yet)

homemade Bunny Breads filled with chocolate...

"peeps"

(last year they looked like heffalumps)

and little cookie baskets filled with green coconut and natural fruit juice jelly beans

there's also these beauties, which are more for my husband and myself...
~chocolate covered peanut butter eggs with caramel drizzle~

I have my work cut out for me this week with making all those treats, but that's just how it is here... it's a tradition now, to hand make the baskets...

I'm sure you are all getting ready yourselves...

isn't getting ready so fun!?!

I love the cleaning... the baking... the sewing...

I truly feel like I'm a Mama at this time of the year, when I get the privilege to give my kids and husband these special treats.

~Blessings from the farm~