Journey of Quilting

wednesday sound...

the rhythm of music can change your perspective... your mood...
which can be a good thing!
there are times when this farm gypsy lover of music just has to share with you
Josh Garrels is one of them... how would I describe his music style?
Poetic, creative, talented, fresh, genuine
in my written journal that resides next to my bed and captures my evening sentiments and dreams of tomorrow, music does the same for me
as i am a self-taught acoustic guitar singer/songwriter, i am very much impressed with Josh's ability to sound out his real life through his music
as I share my life... music doesn't seem right to be separated from this online journal
sometimes on a Wednesday, I will feature a special artist... one that we are listening to on the farm...

you have to look at people without judging them... beard, no beard... tattoo, no tatoo... you don't know their faith... you don't know their history... all you know is that he/she is your brethren 

Josh Garrels

how are you going to change the world?
those that are the smallest I think make the biggest impact... not the giants shouting from the mountain tops...  humility is love... love is humility
what has this got to do with music? everything when you are an artist, whether of sculpture, clothing or music, yourself is expressed through that art
it's a beautiful thing... and can change your life...

now if only Josh would come out with an LP (hint hint Josh)
xo+blessings,