Journey of Quilting

serious fluff...

our lives are filled with so much

some are sweet and some are savory
when we meet other people for the first time, and there is that "connection" you pretty much know you are going to be friends
soon along this new friendship, there comes a choice: to talk of frivolity or discuss the deep
If you have been reading my journal here for any length of time, you might have noticed I am not one to talk much on "the fluffy outside"

any way you look at it, life is so full of flavor... texture... variety... sweetness... goodness... even evil

instead of me complaining of all the evil... all the hardships... all that goes on in life, I choose to look at it with both a little fluff and a little sweet — but always from scratch
with things thrown together and presented to you in the way I see it

during Lent (starts today) I am not giving up pie or chocolate, but instead giving more
more to you
like a taste of my life... though virtual... it is real on my end and though I cannot satisfy everyone, I do hope these 40 days to be full of deeper thinking with the occasional taste of "fluff"
peaceful lenten blessings,