Journey of Quilting

Polly Hood at the farm...

Farmstyle can be romantic, and Polly Hood has shown us just that

she also joined us here at the farm when she participated in the event last October... 

these were the coolest tags she made just for the saleshe brought some amazing architectural pieces... hand made items... even a light made out of an antique pinafore... all the while looking stunning in her Magnolia Pearl dress her husband Steve bought for her (what a great guy he is!)
We are the ones Counting Our Blessings... because we are just so excited to have her back this May... with her Romantic Farmstyle
here's some of the items she's planning on bringing...

I love the touch of gypsy love with the feathers...

(I also think she takes wonderful photographs)

She and her husband own and operate French Cupboard... an online shop featuring many wonderfully talented people (kind of like Etsy) AND In her spare time, she travels around the country searching out treasures to sell online, and now, for the farm here, all the while taking photographs and gathering some great information and compiles them into PORCH magazine:

Visit/shop French Cupboard HERE
Follow along with Polly's romantic farmstyle HERE
and order her PORCH magazine, go HERE
If you missed meeting all the dealers joining me in the barn this May... or just want some great shopping... just scroll down my blog... I featured a dealer every day...
The Farm Family is growing isn't it???
*no baby yet* but my midwife says any day
My husband and I wish you all the best of weekends

xo+blessings,