Journey of Quilting

big families and French bread...

bread is common place... a consumption practically everyday, but there are times, I do not want to bother with pans and all that... just a rolled dough and a natural shape
being that we are a larger family, gloriously large, someone besides myself are always in the kitchen

the workings of school in the background, after coming to me for the "professional" assistance he needed, kept my youngest daughter anticipating my arrival back to her schoolwork after the bread was taken out... such as the days here... a constant ebb and flow
and some surprising shenanigans

photo bomb #1

photo bomb #2
though I thought otherwise a long time back, having these children, and keeping busy for them, is the most rewarding thing I have and every will be
it is who I am
their mother... their teacher... their French bread baker...

xo+ big family blessings,