Journey of Quilting

through the lens of another...

Oftentimes, my inspiration comes from surprising people. One photographer that inspires me creates a visual tension, within both food and people, that I admire. Not all of his photographs are that way, for he has done work for Starbucks and Samsung and the like... but there are other photographs, of his interiors, and this one outside scene of a beautifully early summer day on a picnic that I cannot get sick of. ~Mikkel Vang~

That scene is practically what I grew up thinking my life would be like... all the time... (I was a little girl who didn't know about anything but playing under my trees, and dreaming of a tea party like that, instead of the one I was having with my stuffed animals)
Mikkel Vang also was commissioned for Donna Hay (another admirer) and her newest book. I hope you enjoy looking through his lens as much as I do.