Journey of Quilting

gentle...

happy is an emotion...
it comes and goes... however... peace is a state of mind...

I recently read something profound; before a word is spoken or a deed done with your hands, do it with gentleness...

I don't make resolutions... I don't diet... I live... and not to the fullest either, but I live my life... I have accepted my vocation as wife first, mother second...

which means there is alot to this (farm) life that requires gentleness...

there isn't anything different between you and I... we both like to read, look at photographs, and most importantly, both of us are likely to believe in the Lord...

hence, where the gentleness comes from...

so, if I dare... I dedicate this 2010 upcoming year of Our Lord — "gentle "
so what Anne Marie? big deal! you say...

I'm not labeling this year, but merely approaching it in a different way:
this "gentle" year will bring: ~a softness in my decorating without forgetting the strong masculinity of natural wood ~a tender approach to my cooking ~ and I can see a different perspective to even my photography

************************************
and oh; before I forget, here's the 6th day:

~A blessed New Year to you all~ may you all find your peace within