Journey of Quilting

autumnal blessings...

When I was a wee little 'lass, to get to my Hungarian grandparent's home, I had the privilege to exit out of the back patio door from my childhood home, and pass through the apple orchard my father and mother tended upon our land...

some of my fondest memories were walking through the orchard in both springtime amongst the tree's blossoms, but in pure awe of the fruit which this biblical tree bore in bounty for
not only my family, but all who were in a 20 mile radius...

they would bring crates full to anyone who wanted them~

and I will never forget the excited and proud feeling I had in adoration of my parent's for
sharing our harvest amongst others...
~as does our dear neighbor Ginny~
our orchard is quite too young yet, but I hope to bless many people with this
well deserved fruit which comes in abundance, faithfully, every Autumn...

Autumn Blessings!!