Journey of Quilting

Capital...

I am still quite unsure of this Summer House... I keep wanting the all — white Jeanne de Arc living look, however, the past seems to be calling...

I had recently watched Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version) and thoroughly enjoyed that one more than the newer version... within the movie so many things struck me (as so many others can relate)... One thing in particular is the language we are chopping to bits these days with our slang~ simply quite like Neanderthals ----I too am guilty!! another point of interest for me was the women... the sisters... who were there to tend the gardens and each other... taking care of the beauty that surrounded them whether it was drying flowers or their own sister's well being... if we only had to take care of flowers and be a good listener... one word summarizes the Colin Firth version: Capital! A drying room was quickly erected in my Summer House (after seeing the two sisters chat while hanging their bunches of flowers)... with an old crib railing some Hungarian hemp twine, and a uniquely colored green maple table...
it will be most handy in the upcoming months..most handy indeed!

Old photographs tucked in chipping white window panes with some vintage calico and a voluntary tree I cut out of the gardens~
enjoy your day no wait: have a Capital day!