Journey of Quilting

Transform a space!!

This is the "Summer House" as we speak
I know right? To some, it looks like an eyesore... (no names mentioned;)
but to me, the chippy paint, the detached in the open look, and the open ceiling inside beckons my busy hands... and it does take a lot of work. what's inside right now?
-We use half of it for storage (outdoor furniture, etc.).
-It also gets used quite frequently by hubby for his carpentry in the winter while working on the inside of our home...
So basically, there is sawdust covered outdoor furniture, damp everything (did you see the old roof?) and absolutely nothing around the thing except our propane tank for heat!
this is what I have for inspiration... a few years ago it looked like this:

BIG plans this year for this Summer House...

A PLACE TO SHOP!!
yup

and I have to laugh with Barn House, because I can totally relate to doing what the barn wants, but in my pathetic case it's the garage...
If you don't know who Barn House is, they where the heck have you been? http://barnhousebh.blogspot.com/
They have "the" coolest shows, and I envy anyone that lives near them! and they just got the cutest duckies too;)
okay — let's not get too off track...
but since I don't have the barn anymore (boo hoo) then I had to move on! and the garage was the next best thing (p.s... the date of our barn burning was May 22nd, and I am posting a memoir about the tragedy then)

But hey... If I can do it, so can you... even it's a small area next to your home... or a tiny balcony off your apartment... or that neglected corner near your window...

Join me for the upcoming weeks in transforming an area, mine will be this "Summer House"...

Do you want to join me?

I'll work on the details over the weekend okay? This will be great!!

Just leave me a comment to tell me!

Have a great day! and a great May!! what the hey... what do you say? don't delay (I'll stop now)