Journey of Quilting

I love my camera...

Where has Anne Marie been? Where are all her loooong posts you say?
It's probably more rather: "phew! glad Anne Marie isn't making us read all her junk!" Well, I've been at my parents' "lake house"... (and I took so many wonderful photos there to share with you)

Photographing my dear Marina... over 250 photographs taken in the past 5 days (not just of Marina — even though I probably could)

~working on the Summer House~

what was going to be my retreat has slowly been creeping into my shop named:
"the Summer House... a Farm shop"

But ultimately, Anne Marie has been here:

For the time being, I have traded in my sewing machine for my shovel... however... always looking around... and never forgetting the rest of the grounds...

When a rainy gloomy day hits the farm, I will be able to visit so many of the treasured blogs that I love and those I haven't discovered yet... ~I surely hope you are all enjoying the beautiful spring/early summer we are having~
Have a great day! (again!!)