Journey of Quilting

Notepad in pocket...

My Portfolio of Passions has seen a bit of change...

could be the starvation and cancer scare...

could be the five children and I getting along like a marigolds and lettuce (which means quite well)...

or it could be that it is already 56*, my camera's batteries are fully charged, and today's itinerary includes another cup of coffee, gardening, and a bit of sewing...

Fashion trends are intriguing me lately... and I don't just mean interior decorating trends, but also clothing, food... lifestyle...

(Ewa i Walla design)

As I go about my day today, a notepad will be in my pocket (I always sew one onto my skirts)

and will be jotting down whatever comes to mind... kind of like a Diary of an Edwardian Lady, except I'm just a Midwestern organic farmer with 5 kids and a nearby

creek...

Have a fabulous day everyone-