Journey of Quilting

On the road...

I love road trips. Especially ones in Texas. Small towns are so interesting and being a native Texan, there are so many little things I love to share with Steve as we travel.
Like pointing out prime spots for snipe hunting. giggle

We took Chaney and her best friend to camp on Sunday and we don't pick them up until this Saturday. It's very quiet in our house!

Between stopping at Dairy Queen a.k.a the Texas stop sign and a hayride at camp...

...I finished the binding on my Dizzy Diamonds quilt. I love the binding fabric!

I finished it with time to spare and when we got home it promptly went into the washer and then dryer. I came out perfectly crinkled and it's all mine. Steve attempted to call it his until I threw another quilt at him.

Every time I use this quilt or even walk past it, I smile. It was a lot of work but well worth it. I'll be finalizing the pattern as I get input in from my lovely pattern testers and I hope to show the whole quilt plus the pattern in early August. I can't wait!
Now I just have to finish quilting my next quilt so I have something to bind on our trip back to camp this Saturday. You know I can't spend all my time on the road looking for snipe... ;)