Journey of Quilting

Featured {Crafter}

I just love finding new quilting blogs! Ally and I stumbled across each other several months ago and I must say, she is one of the cheeriest and friendly bloggers I know. She's a cover girl and she is super talented. She also has an affiliation with a very cool Austrailian quilt magazine... I'm going on and on so I'll stop and let her tell you more about herself!

Hi, my name is Allison and I'm the desinger behind "Quilting Mumm". I'm so thrilled to be working with the lovely Jennifer from That Girl... That Quilt!
I have been quilting for about 3 years now. I have had my work published in quite a few Australian Patchwork Publications and have a regular article in Down Under Quilts Magazine.
I am in LOVE with fabric, I just can't seem to get enough of it! I love designing new quilts that are easily achieved using vibrant print to eally make a statement! I have recently started making gorgeous purses which I am selling, and I also have started making commissioned quilts. I feel so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by beautiful things that make me happy!

To check out what is happening in my studio, head over to my Facebook page OR my Blog.

Have a beautiful day!

I hope you will go visit her today!