Journey of Quilting

What I did...

... this weekend. My shelves were transformed to this...

From this.
It feels so good to be organized again. I know some people can create in a mess but I'm not one of them. I need space to think and breathe and stepping on straight pins doesn't make the breathing part easy at all.

After everything was back in it's rightful place I started working on a design that I've had in my head for awhile. I am so excited about how it's turning out! SO excited that I almost have the top complete and I'm working on writing the pattern.
It's amazing what a clean studio can do for creativity!

I have a few pattern testers but I'd love to have a few more. This is an intermediate quilt and you need to be comfortable sewing a good 1/4" seam and pressing {not ironing} your quilt blocks. Don't let all the triangles freak you out though because I think I've made it pretty easy. :)

If you would like to test the pattern just leave me a comment and make sure that there's a way for me to respond to your comment. Oh, and even if you don't want to test the pattern, you are still welcome to leave a comment... ;)