Journey of Quilting

Name {inspiration}

While making a quilt do you ever have a name for the quilt rolling around in your head? I do. Sometimes it's a great name and other times, well...

This quilt is a gift for a baby boy and the shower is tomorrow. I don't want to show it until it's been given but the blocks are traditional snowball blocks. I have always wanted to make a snowball quilt and thought it would be an adorable idea for a boy.

The fabrics are a wood grain {love it!} and Pooches & Pickups by Laurie Wisbrun. I purchased all the fabric from one of my favorite online stores, Fat Quarter Shop...

So what name is going through my head as I'm sewing?

Balls to the Wall

I work in a male dominated industry and that is a very common phrase thrown around. So I will blame that title on my work environment, not my mind. ;)

Fortunately in the middle of the night I finally used the dogs in the fabric as inspiration and came up with the hopeful name: Go, Fetch!

How does that sound? Any other suggestions??