Journey of Quilting

Oh dear...

...when I posted on Friday about paying-it-forward, I thought I might get a handful of responses wanting to play that I would pick from. I was even prepared to accept up to 5 entries to receive something handmade and to then turn around and do a PIF of your own.

Instead I got 27 responses which I think is completely awesome because it shows how generous and kind ya'll are. But do you see what I got myself into? I just couldn't pick three!

So here's what I'm thinking... I'm going to still pick 3 that I will be personally paying-it-forward to but then I'm also going to organize some sort of mass pay-it-forward effort. Think of this as the first Quilting Without Obligation Community event. :)

At the bottom of this post you can add your link. From the link list, you will make something for the person right after you and the last person will make something for the first person on the list. Make sense? In addition, you will still choose 2 others{could be other bloggers or even someone you know in real life} that you want to pay-it-forward to on your own.

If you are in, click the "add your link" button at the end of this post. Then please leave a comment letting me know you are in and make sure there is a way for me to contact you! I'll leave the link list open through Friday and then I will email out your partner's address to you over the coming weekend. You will have 365 days to complete the PIF and make three people's days unexpectedly brighter!

Anyone can sign up... no matter what your skill level is. You can make and send whatever you would like. We're not going to be snobby about it, just make sure that what you send is something that you would personally like to receive yourself... you know, it's the Golden Rule thing. ;)

And now for my 3 PIF recipients... Elisa, Jen, & Miss 376. I'll be emailing you to get your addresses!

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or email me. So hurry... add your link... blog about it... tell your mamma all about it... Facebook about it... Tweet it... and have a great time Paying-it-Forward!