Journey of Quilting

{Instagram}

Do you Instagram? It's quickly becoming a new favorite of mine. It's so easy! Steve gave me a new piece of Le Creuset to add to my collection for our anniversary... I took a cool picture and uploaded it to Instagram, Facebook and Flickr all at the same time.

I gave Steve an iron griddle for our anniversary and same thing... cool picture taken and it's posted.
Looks like we will be doing a lot of cooking!
I'm new on Instagram and I'm looking for more people to follow. If you happen to be on there and you want to, just click here or on the little camera next to the Facebook button on my page to follow me. If you follow me, I promise to follow you back. We'll have lots of fun together! :)
PS: my Sew, Mama, Sew giveaway is still going on! click here to enter.